So, been some hell of a week. And I truly mean hell! It was so hellish, that I’m gonna space a little more of the posting, so the new rule of thumb will be:
- Post every 7-10 days
- Post when there’s something significant
As I wrote the last time, I was going to try and create “The Butcher” character, how far have I gone into this? Not much I’m afraid. I was able, in those 7 days, to make:
- Create the psychological traits of him. Basically we are talking about an Italian Serial Killer, with no M.O. except that, after he get’s his victims he chops them, and spreads one part on each planet of the known federation.
- Realize that he must have a friend (or some) helping him. I though of the whole circus.
- Create the name and first arc of the comic. The comic will be called: “The Eternal’s”, and the story spans between a lot of different universes. The main idea is that the detective and the butcher are enemies, in every single universe. So they are “trapped” into hunting each other and, when one is caught, they both die and are reborn in a different universe.
- I also did some (very little) practice.
I know this is far, far less than what I need to make, but since I don’t work with this kinda of stuff, I still think it’s ok. At end, I need to have some fun right?
See you when I see you.